Design and Installation
Our certified RCDD, Certified Network Specialist and BICSI Technicians work as a team to bring the latest Fiber Optic technologies to our customers. We provide design, installation, and certifications of Fiber Optic cabling systems in central offices, POP sites, commercial, and residential sites.
Our Fiber Optic certifications, extensive experience on Fiber Optic installation, and knowledge of Fiber Optic technologies and standards are key factors in our successful delivery of fiber network solutions leading Fiber Optic suppliers. Together we can deliver the solution that best meets your application needs, now and long term.
Our services include:
- Design and Installation of Fiber Optic Cabling
- Fiber Optic Termination
- Light Interconnection Units and Fiber Shelves
- Testing and Certifications
- Fiber Tray and Raceway
- Fiber Inner duct
- Wall-mount and Freestanding Cabinets and Racks
- Fiber Optic Fusion and Mechanical Splicing
Testing and Certification
Testing and certification are included in our cable installation service but we also provide cable testing and certification service for existing cabling infrastructure.
Our installations are fully tested upon completion to ensure all fiber optic cables meet the standards and test result documents provided.
This is a professional designation of the Building Industry Consulting Services International (BICSI).
We ensure that the fiber optic cabling system design, components, and workmanship comply with the standards and practices of BICSI. These standards and practices are elaborated in the Telecommunications Distribution Methods Manual, the EIA/TIA Telecommunications Building Wiring Standard, the National Fire Protection Assn., and the National Electrical Code (NFPA-70).
The specific standards of the EIA/TIA Building Telecommunications Wiring Standards are:
- EIA/TIA-568A (Commercial Building Telecommunications Wiring Standard)
- EIA/TIA-569 (Commercial Building Standard for Telecommunications Pathways and Spaces)
- EIA/TIA-570 (Residential and Light Commercial Telecommunications Wiring Standard)
- EIA/TIA-606 (Administration Standard for Telecommunications Infrastructure of Commercial Buildings)
- EIA/TIA-607 (Commercial Building Grounding and Bonding Requirements for Telecommunications)
- EIA/TIA-TSB-67 (Transmission Performance Specifications for Field Testing of UTP Cabling Systems)